Throughout the terms and conditions, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Kim & You Tuition Centre. Kim & You Tuition Centre offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing the tuition service from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before taking up the programme. Upon signing this agreement, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Each student needs to undertake a minimum of four hours of lessons per week to achieve one grade improvement for that subject.
- If you cannot make any lesson for any reason, we need to have 24 hours notice. You can let us know by informing the teacher, emailing us or phoning us. We understand that you could fall ill on the day of your lesson, therefore you are requested to notify us on the day of your lesson. Failure to inform will result in the client being charged for the lesson.
- If lessons paid for in advance are missed due to any reason then the lesson missed must be made up in the same week otherwise that lesson cannot be retaken.
- We accepts no liability for any personal property or injury to a person.
- Fees may be changed and the services offered added to or withdrawn at any time. However, fees will not be varied during a course or other service in progress. At least one week advance notice will be given by the centre.
- We reserves the right to cancel a course if it is under-subscribed. In this case a student may choose to attend another course or to receive a full refund of fees paid.
- Students should be aware that they are attending a course to study and are expected to behave responsibly at all times. Activity which could cause disturbance to other students or centre staff will result in instant dismissal from the course. In such case no refund of fees will be made.
- Parents or guardians will accept full liability for any damage caused by the student to premises where courses are taught.
- Terms and conditions come into effect upon enrolment.
- In the interests of the student’s well-being whilst in the teacher’s care, the centre must be informed of any medical or other conditions affecting the Student.
在整个条款与细则中，“我们”和“我们的”指代Kim & You Tuition Centre。在您接受所有条款、细则、政策和通知的情况下，Kim & You Tuition Centre 提供包括本网站在内的所有信息、工具、服务和用户。
- 如果以任何理由不能出席任何课，需要提前24 小时通知我们。您可以通过通知老师，给我们发电子邮件或打电话给我们来告知。如果学生在课程当天生病，该情况可以在课程当天通知我们。没有事前通知而缺席的课程将照常收取费用。